|Energy Class Heating - Average Climate|
|Energy Class Cooling|
1 x RXP60M - SPLIT<COMP<H/P
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Outdoor units are fitted with a swing compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- Outdoor units for pair application
|Compressor||Type||Hermetically sealed swing compressor|
|Sound pressure level||Cooling||High||49||dBA|
1 x FTXP60M - SPLIT<NO COMP<H/P
- 3-D air flow combines vertical and horizontal auto swing to circulate a stream of warm or cool air right to the corners of even large spaces
- Space saving contemporary wall mounted design
- The unit's compact dimensions makes it ideal for renovation projects, especially for above door installation
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A and leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency
- Practically inaudible: the unit runs so quietly, you will almost forget it is there.
- Silver allergen removal and air purifying filter captures allergens such as pollen to ensure a steady supply of clean air
- Seasonal efficiency values up to A++ in cooling and heating
- Voice command via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to control main functions such as set point, operation mode, fan speed, etc
- Daikin Residential controller: control your indoor from any location with an app, via your local network or internet.
Daikin Residential Controller
Control your indoor climate from any location via smartphone or tablet
Decreases power consumption so that other appliances that need large power consumption can be used. This function is also energy saving.
Energy saving during standby mode
Current consumption is reduced by about 80% when operating on standby.
Night set mode
Saves energy, by preventing overcooling or overheating during night time.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Guarantees draught free operation by preventing that warm or cold air is directly blown on to the body.
Can be selected for rapid heating or cooling; after the powerful mode is turned off, the unit returns to the preset mode.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Indoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the indoor unit by 3dB(A)
3-D air flow
Combines vertical and horizontal auto-swing to circulate a stream of warm or cool air right to the corners of even large spaces.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Horizontal auto swing
Possibility to select automatic horizontal moving of the air discharge louvre, for uniform air flow and temperature distribution.
Auto fan speed
Automatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature.
Fan speed steps
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Silver allergen removal and air purifying filter
Captures allergens such as pollen and dust mites. The filter suppresses pollen and mites forr 99% or more.
Titanium apatite deodorising filter
Decomposes bothersome odours of for example tobacco and pets
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
24 hour timer
Can be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Practically inaudible: the unit runs so quietly, you will almost forget it is there.
|Control systems||Infrared remote control||ARC480A53|
|Sound power level||Cooling||60||dBA|
|Sound pressure level||Cooling||High||45||dBA|